Hello friends and my fellow bloggers, writers, poets all. How are you guys doing? Hope You can recognize me… I mean from my blog name.. Will that flash..? a guy writes something with tagline… Melodies Physics. haha, Hopefully, you can connect with me…
I like to Thank the power of the Internet, which connect all to share this wisdom of happiness, love, and Science.
Yes, Same Guy… Akshay Kumar Das… One of my fellow blogger writers nominated me for the Blogger’s recognition awards. I want to thank you Akshaya thulasi.. I’m happy for this, I like to thank you for another reason, that’s for feeling worth to tell someone that this blog is worthy of reading.
Follow Akshaya thulasi blog:
How my blog got started
I knew I wanted to share my write-ups, so just started Blogging ! in the year 2013. Since then I started to write.
My actual writing Journey began when I was in childhood, I used to write poems about nature in my mother tongue Kannada, I know Hindi as well, I have written in Hindi too… I even wrote a letter to my close friend on school days ( Not love letter, was something like that.. haha). Lots of fun writing pieces of stuff, I used to enjoy writing and reciting in classrooms, those are fabulous memories now.
when I had this passion for writing, Poems, and prose, essays where my little beginning activities which helped me in writing better, gradually learned the way of reading first, because reading is the best advice for one who wants to write well. I love reading books, have good collections of books.
I was good at Science… I used to teach friends about it.. sometimes I started to document things on daily basis. but this bloomed into a actual writing in my 12th… I started taking this stuffs of sharing articles on the internet seriously.. found WordPress and Blogger a great platform. Now I write professionally, I mean technically for Research publication. I have my science platform too.
That’s all about it, Now I’m writing this article.. will be writing forever.. when I’m no more, let my small thoughts be present in this universe, haha .. at least in the Clouds of the Internet (storage… Web I meant.)
To those who’ve been nominated, this is what you’ll have to do.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select 2-3 other bloggers, you want to give this award to.
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
you’re done! Congratulations!
My nominations are :
I like to Nominate these bloggers and few things about these bloggers which I know.
1. Abhay Ranjan is still searching what defines him, he says “Until the search is complete, read my content…. “. Check this out his blog https://eternaltryst.wordpress.com/
2. Diana’s beautiful writeups, truly amazing posts, Diana says, “I’m inspired by my surroundings every day; sometimes overwhelmed. ” check this out… https://korlaet.blog/
3. Are you one of those, who are searching for moto to start a photography and you have a writer inside your heart, check this blog. https://fotographyandlife.wordpress.com
4. Beautiful and fantastic book reviews, loved the way this writer writes, here is link https://bibliophagistreviews.wordpress.com/
5 Inspiring travel blog and shares unique posts, I’m happy to read one written about Bangalore.. Loved it.. here is a blog link.. https://neelstoria.wordpress.com/
6. Shrey is a good listener. She written in her about page, She likes to feel the music. love to think, enjoy writing articles, stories, poems. check Shreya’ blog.. https://readnewweb.wordpress.com
7. Since I started to write in WordPress, I’m following this blog regularly. Superb posts.. https://thelonelyauthorblog.com/
8. Great posts inspiring words please check this out the blog… I learned a lot from this writer. https://reveuse014.wordpress.com/
My advice :
Keep writing !!! Keep Posting, Don’t worry about the past, because it’s already passed, don’t ever look into future, unless you are a fortune teller, kidding.. !! Enjoy the present time… Just read my blog posts and chill the time… thank you, friends… Happy blogging…
Akshay Kumar das
Copyright © 2018 by Akshay Kumar [Samal das akshay] All rights reserved. This Post or any portion thereafter may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher.
Mail me: firstname.lastname@example.org
JOIN ME IN THESE NETWORKS